Could you use $30,000?
Save the date:
The Pitch Competition is
on November 29, 5:00 – 7:30 PM at the Anheuser-Busch Hall 103A!
Join us and see what kind of exciting ventures UMSL student entrepreneurs are working on!
Perks & Benefits
- Award Money
- 1st Place: $15,000
- 2nd Place: $10,000
- 3rd Place: $5,000
- 8-week education program for TOP 10 semifinalists from UMSL
- Dedicated workspace
- Mentorship from executives, industry leaders, investors, and subject matter experts
- Pitch competition
- If you want to start working on your Pitch Deck, click on the icon to download the template:
- Champion Round run by UM System at Entrepreneurial Educator Summit in Columbia, MO in the spring
- Each participant has the opportunity to compete in 2 Demo Days & win up to $30,000
- Put in your best efforts and submit a strong application
- Keep deadlines and show up
- Attend and Participate in curriculum sessions if chosen for the program
- Excel at Demo Day
- Entrepreneurial Educator Summit attendance is mandatory for winners
Past Information Session(s):
- September 24, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – General Information Session
- October 1, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – Business Model Canvas
- The list of books appeared on one of the final slides can be found here:
- October 8, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – Essentials of a Business Plan
- You can download the presentation by clicking on the icon below:
- October 15, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – How to Pitch your Venture and the Application Process
Assistant Director of UMSL Accelerate
JCPenney Building North, Room 355C
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with us, please click on this link.