Could you use $30,000?
Learn more about the program below!
Perks & Benefits
- Award Money
- 1st Place: $15,000
- 2nd Place: $10,000
- 3rd Place: $5,000
- 8-week education program for TOP 10 semifinalists from UMSL
- Dedicated workspace
- Mentorship from executives, industry leaders, investors, and subject matter experts
- Pitch competition
- If you want to start working on your Pitch Deck, click on the icon to download the template:
- Champion Round run by UM System at Entrepreneurial Educator Summit in Columbia, MO in the spring
- Each participant has the opportunity to compete in 2 Demo Days & win up to $30,000
- Put in your best efforts and submit a strong application
- Keep deadlines and show up
- Attend and Participate in curriculum sessions if chosen for the program
- Excel at Demo Day
- Entrepreneurial Educator Summit attendance is mandatory for winners
Past Information Session(s):
- September 24, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – General Information Session
- October 1, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – Business Model Canvas
- The list of books appeared on one of the final slides can be found here:
- October 8, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – Essentials of a Business Plan
- You can download the presentation by clicking on the icon below:
- October 15, 5:30 – 7 p.m. – How to Pitch your Venture and the Application Process
If you have questions after the sessions, you can reach out to us, we are happy to answer all of them!
Assistant Director of UMSL Accelerate
JCPenney Building North, Room 355C
If you’d like to schedule a meeting with us, please click on this link.